Bạn sẽ học được gì trong khoá học này
- Tìm hiểu cách tự động hóa các công việc thường ngày hàng ngày trong Excel
- Xác định thời điểm tốt nhất để sử dụng Trình ghi Macro so với VBA
- Tìm hiểu các khái niệm lập trình VBA để tạo mã động, có thể sử dụng lại
- Tìm hiểu các phương pháp hay nhất khi tạo macro và hợp lý hóa mã VBA của bạn
- Tìm hiểu cách viết Macro VBA tùy chỉnh để tạo tự động hóa mạnh mẽ hơn
- Hoàn thành các dự án Macro/VBA trong thế giới thực từ đầu đến cuối
Chi Tiết Khoá Học
- In order to complete the projects detailed in this course, you will need Microsoft Excel loaded on you computer. Any version of Excel will work.
- Understand English Language
Do you looking for learning MS Excel VBA from basic to advanced? than you are in right place.
During this course you will build a foundation of working with Excel Macros and VBA. This foundation will be built as you engage and participate in project based Excel Macro/VBA exercises, detailed throughout the lectures within this course. Each of the projects will build upon one another, introducing a new concept each time, starting with the basic building blocks of automating any task within Excel and ending with a fully customized Excel VBA project that will automate a series of Excel tasks.
As you engage and participate in this course, you will be introduced to the wonders of creating simple Macros through the Macro Recorder and then quickly take you into the world of Excel VBA where you will experience building a more dynamic, robust experience for yourself and your peers.
Each project contains exercise files that you can download and use to complete the assigned Excel Macro/VBA projects. The course also contains detailed instructions through the video lectures as well as a series of PDF documents that you can reference as you complete the projects.
Below are a few samples of the projects you will complete by enrolling and participating in this course.
- Automate placing and formatting a title on a worksheet
- Interact with the users of your Macros through Input and Message boxes in order to receive input on how a Macros should work
- Cleaning up multiple Excel Worksheets and prepare the data to be reported on
- Create a report based on multiple sets of data found within multiple Excel Worksheets, copying data from one Worksheet into the Master Report Worksheet
- Automate the creation of Excel Formulas to SUM data up in your Report
- Working with Excel VBA User Forms
- Importing Data from External Text Files
Each of these projects will direct you through key Excel VBA programming concepts and direct you to identify and use best practices in creating Excel Macros.
Who this course is for:
- This Excel Macro/VBA course is meant for those that use Microsoft Excel and are looking to become more efficient by automating their daily Excel tasks. No prior programming experience is required.
Link Khoá HọcAdvance MS Excel VBA for Beginner to Advanced | Udemy