ChatGPT, OpenAI, AI Text Content Generation, Generative AI, AI Art Generation, DALL·E, Productivity Apps, Chatbot
Master course in ChatGPT : OpenAI’s buzzy chatbot can solve problems, write code, and tell creative stories, but it’s not flawless
A new chatbot is gaining attention on Twitter for answering some pretty complex questions and generating creative responses — as well as for some blips that show where artificial intelligence still falls short.
During November 2022, OpenAI’s ChatGPT made its public debut. Users can ask OpenAI to solve problems, write code, and produce other creative stuff by making an account. In the chatbot, you can describe yourself to a wide audience within seconds.
According to OpenAI, which developed the tool and made it available for a “research preview,” the company trained an initial model and fine-tuned it with human AI trainers. Although OpenAI said ChatGPT “refuses inappropriate requests,” it acknowledged that some might still slip through.
In social media, chatbots make for the perfect user experience because people love seeing funny, impressive, and just plain wrong things that machines say. However, ChatGPT is getting some attention for its capabilities too.
The OpenAI company describes itself as a research and development company for artificial intelligence. Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) invests in it, and it’s governed by the OpenAI Foundation.
As an AI language model, ChatGPT does not have specific learning objectives like a human learner would. Instead, its primary function is to assist users by generating human-like text based on the input it receives. However, the creators and developers of ChatGPT might have had certain objectives in mind during its development. These objectives could include:
- Natural Language Understanding: To comprehend and interpret human language input in a way that allows ChatGPT to generate relevant and contextually appropriate responses.
- Contextual Generation: To generate text that is coherent and contextually relevant based on the input provided, maintaining a conversation flow and understanding context shifts.
- Language Proficiency: To demonstrate a high level of language proficiency by providing accurate grammar, spelling, and vocabulary usage in its responses.
- Responsiveness: To respond to user input in a timely manner, simulating a real-time conversation and reducing latency.
- Versatility: To be capable of handling a wide range of topics and queries effectively, catering to various user needs and preferences.
- Safe and Ethical Usage: To incorporate safety measures and avoid generating harmful or inappropriate content in its responses.
- Continuous Learning: To improve over time by learning from user interactions and feedback, enabling the model to become more useful and efficient.
- User Satisfaction: To provide valuable and satisfactory responses to users, enhancing the overall user experience.
It’s essential to note that these objectives may evolve over time as developers refine the model’s capabilities and address user needs and concerns.
In this master course I would like to teach the 5 major topics,
1. What ChatGPT is and why it’s needed
2. What ChatGPT can do, its most effective uses, and its limitations
3. How does ChatGPT work, and what are the main advantages?
4. Business, references, and sources: how to use and build them using with ChatGPT
5. ChatGPT features. Does Google have something like that?
Link Khoá HọcNhấn vào button bên dưới để vào khoá học. (Lưu ý khoá học đã được applied sẵn coupon kích hoạt).
Ghi chúKhoá học miễn phí chỉ có thời hạn trong một khoảng thời gian nhất định với mã giảm giá kèm theo, nếu các bạn vào chậm, hoặc đã hết thời gian khuyến mãi, khoá học có thể sẽ không còn miễn phí.